Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an age requirement to rent a vehicle?
We require all renters to be 25 years old
- Is a renter required to have insurance?
Anyone interested in renting a vehicle is required to have full coverage insurance, in their name, that transfers to the vehicle they desire to rent
- Do you allow your vehicles to be driven out of state?
All of our vehicles may be driven anywhere within the Continental United States
- Do you allow towing with any of your vehicles?
We allow towing behind our 12 & 15 passenger vans. You may pull either a 4′ x 6′ single axle, or a 5′ x 8′ single axle trailer only
- Do you allow things to be placed on top of the vehicles?
For safety purposes, we do not allow anything to be stored on top of the vehicles
- Do you offer 24 hour service?
When you rent a vehicle from Prime, you will be provided a phone number to reach someone 24 hours per day